Friday, May 14, 2010

~~The 1 I've been Promising~~


Finally,
I remembered to post this-- 
pictures from a Saturday Morning Breakfast
with the missionaries.
They surprised us one morning
as two of them
showed up dressed
like
WWF wrestlers.
I present
"Xander"
and
 "The Big O"
The Big O...outta California.



Xander, outta Canada--doesn't it show?
His shirt reads:
"True North
Strong & Free"--
gotta love Canadians!





These boys' Mama's miss them, I just know it!


I don't know exactly why
these fun hardworking missionaries
favored us with a WWF appearance,
but I know that we loved every second of it!
~
 I love our Missionaries
I love their glow
their commitment
their youth
their strength
their example
all of it.
I'm pretty sure
they know
we love their guts!





5 comments:

  1. That is so adorable!!!!

    Missionaries...........they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, even better, you FEED their guts.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 19 year old men need a day to sow some wild oats! When my son was in South Africa on his mission, a woman there made him a Spiderman outfit! Not sure why but on one P-day they went to an amusement park as a zone and my son went as Spiderman! Many pictures were taken of him and the locals!

    It sounds like you're the favorite missionary family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see those skinny arms through the cape on the Big O? Better feed that one a second helping!

    What fun at your house on Saturday mornings!

    Be blessed this week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally AWESOME is that!! I would absolutely LOVE a visit like that. These boys have some personality for sure!!

    I hope you sent these pictures to their mothers!!!!

    So cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!