Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Ketchup

*I'm heading up to the Denver Zoo this morning because Arianna and 11 other girls in her 5th grade class won the Stock market game for elementary schools in Colorado.  Her class alone, took 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for the whole state.
Arianna is going to be my financial advisor from now on.

*I've been busy with our Staging business--we've had one house a week for the past 3 weeks.  I'll post Befores and Afters soon!  Love the results!  If you're putting your house up FOR SALE, hire a stager before the sign goes in the yard!!

*I have a secret.  It.is.killing.me. not to share it.  Hint: It involves a child and certain "papers" and travelling.  ACK!!!

* I got a new dishwasher to replace the old one that sounded like it was a NASA space shuttle getting ready for launch!  After looking around town at Sears, Home Depot, and an appliance outlet, we found the one we wanted at Lowe's.  Best deal right there--we saved $150.00 by shopping with them.

*It snowed on Monday. It's going to 75o today. I LOVE Colorado!

*I'm ready to sell the dogs. They're driving me crazy. It's a BUY 1 GET 1 Free deal.  Two dollars and they're yours.  Free Delivery.  A three year old Lab, and a 5 year old Golden. Yours for a song.

* I am reading two books right now: "I Beat the Odds" by Michael Oher--the young football player about whom the movie, "The Blind Side" was written.  I've enjoyed reading it so much, I want each of my kids to read it as well.
"Tell Me Who I Am" compiled by DeNae Handy--the personal stories of a number of LDS people and their life experiences that have contributed to who they are today.  I just got that one the other day, but so far, I've really enjoyed it.

*This weekend is going to be nutz--Friday is Mr. Idaho's graduation from college. Then, we're picking up Dean for the weekend. Saturday morning is a special breakfast/brunch with Ari at Activity Days and a Morningside for Joseph and Dara.  Sunday we're heading back up to Golden as Danielle is speaking in her ward about "Mothers", then we're taking Dean home.  Sunday night, I will be curled up in a ball, exhausted.

And that's all I can remember!

6 comments:

  1. OH MOMZA!!!!
    wish I'd known earlier.
    I would have been at the Zoo to meet up..
    even if only for a brief few minutes!
    You dear lady, are/have been on my personal list for ages..
    I sincerely want to meet you before departing Colorado!!
    Somehow,
    together ,
    we will MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
    so glad to hear all the positive's happening in your life!! YAY!
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
    warmest hugs and laughing smiles..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the staging business? I think I could get into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to Arianna! And to you regarding the new dishwasher :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading this I have surmised that you are also having a "busy mom spring" - Crazy crazy!
    And also I Want to know who is going on their mission and where!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes random is good. Just like ketchup. Sometimes, it's good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with Cherie--"papers" and traveling is something happening at our house too. The papers just officially went in yesterday so we are hoping to hear where she will be traveling to in the next two weeks.

    Do you know already about your daughter? When can you tell? I am dying to know!!

    And congrats to all other members of your family on their accomplishments. I will be calling your daughter soon for investment advice!! Good luck with everything you have going on this weekend. I still get a laugh on mother's day thinking about your post when you wrote, "all I have ever wanted to be is a mother and you people are ruining it!" Loved that!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!