Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Latest Annie Sloan Projects


I didn't have alot of summer projects,
but this is one of them.
I bought it from a staging client who was selling nearly everything in her house
for a big move to Arizona.
It was solid brown, but I knew as soon as I saw it,
I'd chalk paint it!
That was sometime last fall.
Oh yeah, I paid $40.00 for it.



I just happened to get a wild hair a couple weeks ago
and thought "IT'S TIME!"
So I used the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
that I had on hand 
and went to town on this beauty.


Ok so here's the recipe:
Base Coat: ASCP Old Ochre
Wash: Old White
Insert panels:
French Linen with a teeny tiny bit of Henrietta
Clear and Dark Wax

Eventually, I want to decoupage the panels.
So look for that to happen in, I dunno, two years, maybe?

And these two:

A handmedown dresser for Diana and an old chair....


The dresser and chair were both originally a cherry finish,
but look how cute they turned out?!
These were each done in ASCP Old White, Clear and Dark wax.
Simple, Simple.

1 comment:

Have a Thought? Share It!