Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Salt Lake Temple Wedding Pics







 The whole gang minus Dean: Tisha, David Scott, Joseph, Diana, Judson, Dara, Arianna, Dani (several mos. pg) & Isaac, and Garrett & Brad.
With the newlyweds in the middle, and Kent & I on the sides, we are flanked by "our" missionaries, 
L: Eric & Sarah R: Michael & Stacy



Back row: Sil Jennah, Cousin Abi, Fmr Mission Comp Kaitlyn, SIL Colby, FMC Taila, SIL Tisha
Front row: Dani, Ari, Dara, the Bride Diana, FMC Julia, FMC Joyce, SIL Laura


me & my girl

4 comments:

  1. Love that she wore your dress. What a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen...I love that she wore my dress too...and it really was a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful photos!!!
    I love it.

    Good job mum!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!