Sunday, January 17, 2016

How to Write Your Own Life Story

My Personal History: A Written Portrait

  • Name 
  • Date Today
  • I was born on 
  • in
  • My Parents:
  • Father’s Name
  • Father’s Birthdate/Place
  • Mother’s Full Maiden Name
  • Mother’s Birthday/Place
  • My Brothers and Sisters

  • My personal appearance- height, hair, eyes, family characteristics:
  • My home now is at
  • I live with (family, friends, pets)
  • Our relationship is 
  • Other close family members or children are 
  • How do I feel about them now? 
  • I spend most of my time now doing (career, play, sports, hobbies?) 
  • How do I feel about this? 
  • What would I do if I had more time? 
  • Who are my friends and why? 
  • Recent major events in my life 
  • How have I grown this past year? Why? 
  • What advice would I give my loved ones? 
  • My philosophy on Life: 
__________________________________________ (My Signature)
___________________________________________(Printed Name)












*trace your handprint on the back of this sheet. Attach a picture of yourself as a young person and now.

1 comment:

Have a Thought? Share It!