Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Very Rustic Luxe Christmas Finale

Play this first. 
Okay here we GO..... 


Ahhh  the up-cycled pergola with a gauzy scarf and blinged-out chandelier--also chalkpainted in Paris Grey with a silver gilding wax + german cut glass glitter finish...totally works!



  The dresser was painted specifically for this display: ASCP French Linen base w/ Old White wash.
The antique door was painted in Milk Paint, again specifically for this display. Did you know that in France, a blue door is a sign of hospitality? 





















I am very fortunate that my bosses at Shades of Amber
fully supported me
and gave free reign to create
the Christmas Room of my dreams.
It was a little bit of inspiration on my part
and a lot of perspiration on theirs.



1 comment:

  1. Drooling drooling drooling.
    I could stare at it all for hours.
    Very restful.

    You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!