Monday, April 7, 2014

This is Alot, So Try To Keep Up


Christmas 2013:

 Diana had been home from her mission just about a week she was up earlier than anyone else!

 Then January 2nd we headed to Rexburg, Idaho to drop our college freshman, Dara aka Daisie,
off for her first semester:

 Her own little corner of her own little world:




Somewhere in the middle of January,
we went to the Denver Temple:

 Snow. We've gotten alot of it this year. It's a Thing:




 Dean came over sporting a new haircut and looking better than we'd seen him in a long stinkin' time:


 St. Baldricks!  Joseph has wanted to do this since he was in 3rd grade, this was his year!





 The Caboose's 13th Birthday! Lotsa girls, lotsa giggles, zero drama! I call that a SUCCESS!



 Another trip to Idaho and then to Utah:

                         We met up with David Scott & Tisha in Rexburg! So great to see them!

She starts school at BYU-I in September









A trip to the Rexburg Temple! Loved it!

Me and my good friends, Lynnel and Debbie. 
I have to say we laughed so hard, 
I even blew water thru my nose at one point.





The parents of a certain missionary whose coming home in July.
Yeah. This summer is happening.




At the Christus statue on Temple Square.







 My April Fools' Prank on the Family:



Yummmmm!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you've put a couple of miles on the car!

    Your daughters are so pretty. I love Dean's haircut! It's totally the latest fashion.

    And the snow....that thing.....I'm pretty much over it.
    I wish it would be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tauna, we got more snow over Mother's Day...Pikes Peak is covered in that white stuff too!

      Delete

Have a Thought? Share It!