Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Diana's Wedding Video by David Perry Films

Our daughter's special day captured in a uniquely beautiful way:


Formal Introduction by Mr. David Perry:

Last year I took my family on a LDS church history tour. While touring the Peter Whitmer Home near Palmyra, NY I met two sister missionaries. I had just filmed in the Sacred Grove the door before and showed them that clip on my iPhone and they started following my work.Fast forward 11 months and I'm filming Sister Johnson's wedding! Even more interesting is that Judson (Elder Stoddard) was a missionary in the same mission at the same time. It's really amazing how when we follow God, He leads us to wonderful places :).

            

6 comments:

  1. So very beautfiul! Congratulations to them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah...we are all so very happy for them.

      Delete
  2. Oh Dawn!!!! That was beautiful!!!! She is such a beautiful bride and they look ecstatic!!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tauna! They were so easy-going on their big day...it was just perfect.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Sue...they sure are a sweet couple.

      Delete

Have a Thought? Share It!