Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's Confessions

I made my Psycho Chili for dinner.
I also made a peach cobbler.
I skipped dinner
and ate
3 helpings of cobbler.

In order to walk by a Salesman
at a mall kiosk today
selling some kind of
other-worldly-miracle-in-a-jar-hand-lotion,
I took Diana's advice
and faked a phone
 conversation
on my cell phone.
It worked.
Four times.
But I really hate being
acosted while shopping...
"no, thank you. No, really, I don't need that.
I don't have any, nope. But I..I..gotta go...I didn't
come to the mall looking for handlotion made from
llama slobber and camel fur with touches of red sea dirt in it."

I made my bed
at 5:30
in the afternoon,
right before Mr W came home
from work.

I watched Glee tonight
and I loved it.

That is all.

What about u?
Anything you wanna confess here?
They say confession is good for the soul,
g'head...
spit it out.

4 comments:

  1. My mother in law always says "confession is good for the soul but not the reputation." I will have to think about what I might dare confess, but in the meantime I sure enjoyed reading. Made your bed at 5:30? Shameful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way will I confess anything, I want you to think I'm perfect.... ha ha LOL. Love, NAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Glee, too, for the first time...and liked it.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my kind of woman! I confess I mopped my kitchen floor last night just before the missionaries came and the entire branch Relief Society. It hadn't been mopped in oh......10 days. UG! Now you know I'm a slob. Oh-and yesterday I didn't shower until 11:30 am. (i have no toddlers or babies)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!