Friday, October 31, 2008

Faces of Halloween!

Halloween!
Nana: The Baby Witch?


Mr. Wonderful, Nana, and the Caboose as a Witch. Her second costume change of the day.

Nana actually went to High School like this today. A Big Baby.






Commando Guy. Something funny: Two days ago the phone rings--on callerID it says United States Gov...it was an Army Recruiter calling for Nana who graduates this year and just turned 18 last week.
Commando was downstairs and hears me call for Nana to pick up the phone and that it was the "United States Government US ARMY" for her.
Commando was so excited that they were calling, he said, "Is Nana gonna join?" I told him Nope she wasn't. His twinkle brightened as he said, "Hey, maybe they could use ME--maybe as a Scout or somethin'!" He longingly looks over at Norad Mountain along the Front Range here, and loves that we are along the same road as an Entrance to the Air Force Academy. (Seriously, it's about a mile from our street).





Dani helping with the camo makeup.


As she's doing this, she says, "Ugh, crusty. EW."









Dani wouldn't let Commando look at his face until she was done.







The Caboose's 2nd costume--she trick r treated in this one.














She went to school as Mulan though.










Mulan in the House.

5 comments:

  1. Dawn! You are in Colorado! That feels far away but I am so happy for you, I know you love it. I found your blog on your Facebook info. I just started our own a month ago. Micaela will LOVE seeing Arianna on here. Your family pictures are wonderful! You are an amazing woman! I miss our long chats somewhere between our house and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kiddies are so cute! I am way excited for Dani's wedding! My address is PO Box 632 Mona Utah 84645. (my last name is Cunningham):) I had to add that, I still get tons of mail from friends addressed to Hansen. Its ok though! Check out www.brideaccess.com (I think thats it)for Utah wedding reception site. Thanksgiving point is big one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun costumes! Fantastic camo makeup. And I must say The Caboose has a GREAT smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Loved your comment of you in your nightgown climbing into your window :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see any of these faces at my door! I still love ya!

    And, I see Sadie is from my home town! Good ole Mona. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!