Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chocolate Satisfaction


I am here to Officially Declare
that I have the BEST Future Son-In-Law on the Planet....and soon you will all agree with me!
Unbeknownst to Mister Idaho, I was in a chocolate-craving funk. This wedding planning stuff leaked my brain of all creativity and zapped me of my Mo-Jo. Yeah, Momza's got her own mo-jo (whatever that is, I just like the word mo-jo).
Anywho, my Mo-Jo was gone.
Then (do I hear an angelic choir???)
THEN, in walks Mister Idaho with this...MY MOST FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR ON THE PLANET!
I discovered this delicacy whilst (an English word meaning "while", but I'm using it as a tribute to my British Granma) we travelled all over the UK over 10 years ago. They sell these in little kiosks all over the country--bless their hearts- and I was oftimes seen plunking my sterling pound into those kiosks from Nottingham to Wales to Edinburgh and back to London.
My chocolate cravings have been appeased. Ahhhhh...the goodness of it all.
Mister Idaho can have my daughter's hand in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!