Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And You Think Your Kids Are Weird??


          Avocados are wonderful things...

 They're Good for those fatty acids,
facials,
and my favorite
Guacamole!





But, in our house,
the real treasure
is what's
Inside...


BUDDIES!

Yes, that's right--
my kids have named
the avocado pits
"Buddies"...
it started
about 5 years ago.
I don't know how.
I don't know why.
But this is the absolute truth:
the youngest two
love
love
love
avocado pits...
and they put them in water,
carry them around,
and in a very seriously demented
manner,
call them
"Buddies".

I asked Ari why the baggy of water?
"To clean them off,
in case we move to a house
where we can plant it,
it'll be clean."

Un-hunh.
Okay.
And these are the people I hope
to take care of me
when I'm old and
start drooling
on my pillow.

4 comments:

  1. I'd write heehee, but that would be an understatement of my mirth. It's more like HAHAHAHA SNORT. (Or something like that.)

    This one really cracked me up!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT ! Your kids are so fun !
    When I was a kid growing up in California, our whole street was chock full of avocado trees and we used to have "Avocado Wars" using whole avocados as weapons...boy, do they pack a punch and what a mess they made after each of our neighborhood wars !

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!