Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Staging....

BEFORE...notice the dead animals on the walls.
yeah...those animals are gone...replaced with a simple mirror.
this was the Bonus Room BEFORE...an undefined space.
Bonus room AFTER!

So I've been this little business here I call "The Perfect Touch"...here are some before and after pics of the house I did last weekend...the clients worked really hard, but in the end they loved the results of their hard work and so did their realtor! Make sure you use a stager before you try to sell your home--it'll be worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Since I am addicted to shows like Get It Sold and Buy Me and Design to Sell on HGTV, many others on DIY and Discovery Home, I love seeing that your service helps people sell their homes. Great goof fortune to all in the future! All my love from South Central CA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I need you email address that links to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looks 20 times better!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!