Sunday, April 6, 2008

We have an RM at our House!

Thursday, April 3rd-
After a sleepless night, we hurriedly made some posters for Danielle, taped them to the outside of the house, tied some helium balloons inside and out, then headed to the Airport. David Scott met us there, and then we just had to wait for Dani to come to us! We all stood there, each of us, anxious, eager, nervoulsy waiting for our daughter and sister to show her face around the corner. Finally, David Scott announces that he sees her! She is walking with a group of folks in front of her, but when her eyes meet mine, both fill with tears as I half-walk half-run to her with balloons in my arms. I just squeezed her tight and inhaled her in. My girl home at last.

That was nearly 3 full days ago...we have talked for hours on end, shopped until we dropped for regular clothing for her, and still aren't done!

I am so full of gratitude for her safety and well-being as she served a mission. She has learned so much and given fully of herself. Her homecoming is this next Sunday. I'm looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. yeah..I wanna comment..why don't you tell your daughters the truth about your virginity? How you were having sex with their father, waaaayyy before you two married and how you left all of them to go to another country to be with another man and then.. your idiot husband..and lots of other things that they don't know about??Huh??and the crap you have been filling their heads with..Huh???You know the truth..you make me sick!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!