Thursday, October 23, 2008

UpStaged! new pics

This is the AFTER of the walk-out basement ..we made it into a teen gameroom.
BEFORE it was a kind of hang-out/craft catch-all room. With Staging, your rooms need to have a specific identity when they are this large of a space.

BEFORE Kitchen: the heart of the home needed some organization and filtering of non-essentials...in other words, just because it's roomy enough to hold a lot of extra stuff (like the child's desk), doesn't mean it should.


This isn't the best AFTER pic of the kitchen, but you can see it with a fresh look. You notice the counters, the cabinets and space more. Did you even notice the veggie sink on the island in the Before pic? I missed it the first couple of times I went into the house myself.



When Staging, put away all of your non-essentials so the perspective buyer can appreciate the structure and amenities of the home itself, cuz really, that's what they're looking to invest in...not your stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Great staging advice! My history is in real estate. I didn't notice the sink in the kitchen either!

    If you'd still like to do the art pen pal thing from my blog, please e-mail me your mailing address ASAP (cbethblog (at) gmail (dot) com).

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!