Monday, May 18, 2009

Do As I'm Doing, Follow Follow Me!




So, this is the deal. Maybe it's because of the bright Colorado skies that have inspired me or knowing that summer is nearly here or or I have slipped into another dimension of absolute nuttiness, but I'm just gonna put this out there...
For the next week, every post TITLE is going to be either a SONG title or a Line from a Song...
--music rocks my socks, so why not, I say?!
And so that I dont' feel like a total dork, I am willing to bribe others to join me. In exchange for your participation, there's something in it for you. It will be a surprise, but I think you'll like it. And it will be personalized.

So, if you wanna give this a go, just comment below so we can follow your TITLES this week. That's just 7 days. And if you wanna expound on why you chose that song or what it means to you, go right ahead! It'll be fun to learn more about my "followers".... Come Follow Me....you know you want to!

11 comments:

  1. Love the family portrait in your header--looks like one of my family photos.

    Great idea posting songs--I absolutely LOVE the primary songs. What a fun idea--if I were more creative I'd do it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the blogs I follow does this and it is so fun ! I will try to get started but we'll be away for a few days visiting family/family reunion/Wedding Open House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rebecca: You're a Writer and I'm more creative than you? lol C'mon, Jump in!
    @Lynn: Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so not that creative. great idea though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not promising, but I AM taking it under consideration...It's a great idea, but I already have two posts written for this week, and I'll have to see if it works out for them.

    I feel myself moving in that direction, though...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister totally does this! Such a cute idea, but I don't think I could be that creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll give it a shot, what the hay. I'm not near as prolific a blogger as you are so I may only get in 2 or 3 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "What a wonderful world", cuz.... "I got friends in low places." Love, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny!!! I'd love to join in...maybe tons of 80's songs, but we'll see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Miss Momza, I am game. Maybe I might even get inspired to post something. I love music and believe it or not I come from a long line of song responders. Anything that is said to me or my sisters reminds us of a song and we can't help ourselves, we break out into that song wherever we are. Yes we probably should be embarrassed but we aren't, it's just to darn fun!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Everyone: Don't Worry, Be Happy!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!