Monday, June 8, 2009

Who Can Find A Virtuous Woman?

For her price is far above rubies...






We're talking about Virtue alot around here lately...and choices related to Virtue.
I want the best for my daughters. Their happiness is supreme to me. As they grow and mature into women, their self-confidence will in large part come from the value they assign to their worth. We also happen to live in an age where Virtue, Modesty, Chastity and Purity are not only NOT valued, but mocked.
This message touched my heart. Show it to every single woman, young and old alike--it's that good.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! I am so grateful for the Young Women's values because they are for young and old alike. I love it when I hear or read "Let virtue garnish your thoughts" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they added virtue to the YW theme. And it's especially needed right now.

    Which is what inspired leadership is all about, right?

    =)

    PS. We have the YW in our RS opening exercises every Sunday, and we all say the theme together...young and old. Pretty powerful.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!