Saturday, June 12, 2010

Words for the Journey...

I picked up my Celestial Child

on Friday.

It's a 4 1/2 hour round trip

To/from his host-home to mine.

Nana rode with me to keep me company

and to help out if need be with Dean.

We'd been in the car about an hour

on the way back with Dean

When he says to me,

"I can drive if you want me to."

I respond,

"Thanks! But I got it, Buddy."

Then Dean goes down Memory Lane...

"Memba I drive brown car?"

Then he starts signing what it was like

to drive our family car thru the garage

in 1997.

"Oh yeah, I do!" I reply. "Right thru the garage door!
Did that scare you?"

He laughs and shakes his head "no".

" 'Memba when I drive camper?"

"Hillary's Winnebago? Yes, I remember that!"

Again, he is laughing his head off!

I ask,

"That was a long time ago, how do you remember all that?"

He shrugs his shoulders and flashes his wide smile.

So I ask him,

"Do you remember being in the Pre-existance with Heavenly Father?"

He nods and says,

"Yup."

"Well what was the last thing Heavenly Father said to you

before you left Him and came to earth?"

"Be Safe."



Of course Heavenly Father

would say that!

What else would He say?

Be True.

Be Smart.

Be Humble.

Be Faithful.

Be Prayerful.

Be Clean.

Be Safe.

You all be Safe today.

*reposted from 8/31/09

8 comments:

  1. Perfect post and very comforting to me today.

    And I love the idea of a "Celestial child." Exactly true.

    Thanks even more than usual for sharing this one.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying. This was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful parent he is, and what more need he say to us. Be Safe and hurry back!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I got chills when I read this. Thanks for sharing the wisdom of your celestial child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I also got chills. Very, very amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post. Thanks so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what an incredible post. How perfectly precious it is to know first hand, what our heavenly father might say- from someone who remembers. This really touched me. Dean is amazing, and how great of your to share our Father's words with us.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!