Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yup.
It's today.
I like my birthdays every one!

Some random stuff about me:

I was born in Florida.
I've lived in about 10 different states.
I've travelled a little to the UK.
Kevin Costner makes me swoon.
But Mr. Wonderful has my heart.

I refuse to buy bologna, liver, rice-a-roni and Sara Lee.
I love Subway BMT's on parmesan oregano bread.
My fav ice cream is Butter Pecan.
My family & friends know to serve Wendys' Chili and Pie at my funeral.
I want to be cremated and sprinkled over Garden of the Gods.

My fantasy vacation is Hawaii on the beach.
No tours, No fancy restaurants.
Just a lounge chair, an umbrella
peace & quiet!

One thing I'm grateful for besides my family, faith and friends:
Being home in the Rockies.
One thing I've accomplished since my last birthday:
Becoming a Midwife Assistant.
One thing I'm looking forward to in the next year:
My grandson.

Thanks to my bff's for a wonderful bday lunch
and mi familia for the love and gifts!

9 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! I liked learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! I am so grateful to have you as a mother in law! Hope everyone pampered you today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!! It was fun to read your post. Butter Pecan? I like that but gotta say my favorite will always include chocolate. But Hawaii on the beach is my most favorite place to be in all the world. Second is just north of Durango, CO.

    My goodness there are so many birthdays in November!! Obviously a great month. Marilyn and my husband were both born on the 13th, two other blog friend's birthdays were the 11th, And I have two very good friends and a sister in law who are all November babies. And then your son and all the babies you are helping bring into the world.

    I hope your day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! We share two favorites: Butter Pecan ice cream and the beaches of Hawaii.
    Enjoyed learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Hope it was a GREAT one.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!
    Can't wait to hear about your sweet grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.
    Hawaii all the way baby, that is my lifelong dream, a beach, an unbrella...peace and quiet, oh ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! And just out of curiosity, why Sara Lee?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated birthday! I knew where was a reasonI liked you! We are almost twins! I hope you had a wonderful day. Super fun getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!