Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oprah ate this UP!

Alrighty,
I have sunk to a new low
I'm pretty sure.

We ran outta dog food--
you know the Avoderm
we feed the chow-hound, Oprah?
And I ran around town today
got home
and remembered that the dog needed food.

And I had to leave in a minute...
so I'm lookin around the kitchen
thinking:
"What can I feed her that won't cause
gas
diahhrea
or anything else,
BUT will fill her up?"

I picked up a box
and thought,
"yeah, this is good."

I fed Oprah
Cheerios.
MMM
good
and good
for you
too.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like Oprah and I BOTH love Cheerios.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will lower her cholesterol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that is hilarious! At least you are resourceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat was out of food, and I forgot to pick up more when I went shopping. So I just gave her the dog food, because she eats ANYTHING. BUt cheerios, I'll have to remember that. LOL~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh !
    When we run out of dry food for our dogs, we scramble a couple of eggs each and mix it with canned dog food ( looks really nasty but they love it ) We never run out of both at the same time because I have the pets food in my food storage too. ( I have 8 bags of Meow Mix in there for the cats right now )

    I think it is funny that you named your dog Oprah...is there another funny story behind that one ?

    BTW,
    You are a blogging machine lately and I'm having a real fun time trying to keep up LOL !

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!