Friday, January 22, 2010

Back! By Poplier Demand!


More Affirmations for Cynics---

Today I will see the bad in everything so as not to get my hopes up.

Today I will equate material possesions with love.

I have the right to belong nowhere.

Today I will question my own authority.

Tonight, by moonlight, I will rake my leaves into my neighbor's yard.

The next time I want attention, I will intentionally
load my grocery cart with unpriced items that are on special.

Pessimism is the only practical, realistic way to look at life.

I am not responsible and should never be treated as such.

Today I will pick out one physcial flaw in everyone I see.

I have a right to financially and emotionally suck my parents dry.

Today I will act on a paranoid thought.

Today I will practice looking forlorn.

  and one more:

I accept that I am a humorless wretch.



I feel so much better now, don't you?

p.s. yes I know "popular' is mis-spelled.

1 comment:

Have a Thought? Share It!