Wednesday, February 10, 2010

~~Hey Ma! I'm Going to the Grammy's!!~~

Imagine this:
You've been invited to
The Grammys--
YES, THE Grammys...
by some wild stroke of luck
in the world of WHO'S WHO
the stars align
and YOU get a
golden ticket to an evening
of star-studded brilliance!

Everyone's going to be there--
legends sitting next to legends,
newbies,
up-and-comers,
all in the same room!
This is the place to
See and Be Seen!

You break open the piggy bank
for the new duds!
A Limo is reserved
for a bazillion bucks an hour!
You call all your friends--
and your Mom--
"Hey! I'm going to the Grammy's!
And I'm sitting upfront! NO kidding!
I'll have a great seat where
I can oogle all of the famous entertainers
in the world!"


You arrive early--
hey, this is not Church!
You're excited to go!

You walk in,
feeling the rush of adrenalin
that can only be described as
pure euphoria--
you're caught up in the
magic of the moment.

You're not in Kansas anymore.

And then,
the Kodak Theater Usher
walks you down to your seat--
and you're sitting right behind
one of today's TOP TOP TOP
entertainers...
there's just one little bitty
teeny weeny
uh thing...










The show is gonna look alot different to you than the rest of the audience.

"uhhh, nice hat, Lady Gaga.  What'd ya do--lose a bet?"

6 comments:

  1. HMMMMMMM! I DO NOT GET HER. She is almost an alien. What the heck is she going to tell her grandchildren? "Ya, I invented Weird."

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unsuspecting audience member good easily be impaled on that hat.
    It is definitely a lethal weapon.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaahahaha That is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not watch the Grammys but they were showing her sitting there with this hat on a talk show the next morning. She has the craziest outfits. I am sure next year they will ask her what she is wearing before they reserve her seat!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love making new friends.

    Beautiful family picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Moody!
    @Connie: "Ya, I invented weird!" no kidding. lol
    @Sue: It looks like she cannot even turn her head! Talk about suffering for fashion!
    @Kacey: I think so too...and yet, it's like a traffic accident I just can't turn away from. I bet her legs and bum were freezing cold--auditoriums are notoriously cold!
    @Cherie: You're so welcome! And thanks for coming by!
    I'm with you--she dresses outrageously...and looks like she is having a ball.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!