Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LDS Radio & Momza

SO I was surfing the big WWW a few days ago
and googled myself...
I wasn't totally surprised to see a number of blips
that are authentically mine
and while I used to be the only "MOMZA"--
there are a few more out there now.

But then I saw this:

LDS Radio

I had no idea.
At first, I was like,
"what the heck?"
and then, I was like
"Oh my heck!"

My kids put it in perspective:
"Momza, you're famous!"

uh hunh. yes. I am.
My blog is rubbing shoulders with
Mindy Gledhill, Hilary Weeks, Michael McLean, Cherie Call, Alex Boye...
oh yeah,
I've hit the big time.
I'm a one-hit Oneder...
like the O-need-ers...
or
Wonders.

10 comments:

  1. yes, but you'll have to get in line. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, that is so awesome. You have touched many lives with your blog, mine included. Now others are getting the opportunity to be blessed by your posts. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Connie. How wild is that?? I seriously had no idea.
    I didn't even know there was a LDSRadio, did you?
    I wonder how many readers they have? Six?
    If only I had YOUR talent, Connie! Love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ! We all found you before you were famous and just knew you would be eventually !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, readers are readers, right? And I'm glad LDS Radio exhibits such good taste. (As I do, in visiting here every day...)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! Yea for you! and don't already count yourself a one hit wonder. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx Rachel aka Queen of Giveaways and all blogland gifts...you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First you run into people who know you from your blog and now you're getting linked all over the place. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!