Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spreading Spring Surprises


It happened again.
I was just happily blogging along
in my own lil Momza's house world
and then
I just happened to notice an influx of traffic.

Where was it coming from, I wondered?
Then, I followed a link to
 Mormon Times.
And there I was.

So how cool is that?
I am always amazed that anyone shows up
here at all...

I've been wanting to show-off some of my favorite bloggers,
so this is as good a time as any!

Enjoying the small things ~~Kelle Hampton
Kelle is the mother of Nella, a beautiful daughter that has captured her mother's heart and the rest of us too. She lives in Florida.

One Day at a Time ~Kristin~
Beautiful photography, lovely life lessons, and so down to earth you'll feel like you just visited a neighbor. She lives in Utah.

Sues' Veiws, Muse, and News 
Sue is a published poet, accomplished writer, and the heart of her family. She lives in beautiful California.

320 Sycamore
Melissa is an earnest homemaker with lots of fun ideas for crafts, recipes and stories about it all. I have no idea where she lives.

Bakow Bubble
Cherie...well all I can say about her is that if you don't know her, you should!
She has a plethora of stuff to say and is one of those "glass half-full" kinda gals we all love being around!  She lives in Idaho.

Knitting the Wind
Sarah writes from the seashore of New Zealand about her days watching her daughter windsurf and other things all written about carefully and lovingly.

The Prairie Maid ~Cheryl
This Oklahoma Farmer's wife will capture your attention and hold it long after you've left her page.  She has a pig named Bacon! 

Peace.Love.Lauren
Lauren aka "Daisy Girl"-- is a college sweetheart with lots on her mind, but her love story is one you won't forget and you'll want to read to your daughters!!! She lives between Idaho (college) and AZ (home).  

and one more today:

Joy for your Journey~ Lori
Lori has a mission.  It's to be a wonderful tour guide of Life.  She points out all the stuff you might miss if you're not paying attention to the little things.  Take a tissue when you visit.  She lives in AZ.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Momza...And also for giving me a few new blogs to visit (along with some old friends to smile about).

    =)

    PS. And congrats for being picked up by Mormon Times! That post was such a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! My claim to fame is tied to my pig. Is that a redneck or what? LOL

    Thank you, Dawn, for mentioning me. You are the best!

    May you have a great day, filled with many blessings!

    (p.s.) Bacon is oinking his thanks, too! He thinks his real name is Wilbur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the list of blogs, I'll check them out!

    I'm already a fan of Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention. I'm so pleased to have discovered your weblog - I came over for a quick read to see what I thought, and ended up spending ages reading your hilarious sidebar notes! You're a definite addition to my Reader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! You are so sweet. I have been gone all day but when I got home and had a couple comments from people who said they came from your house, I thought I better pop over to see what was happening there. And now I have more blogs to read!! So much for cleaning the house this afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Hot Dog for you being featured in Mormon Times! You are a celebrity :D That was a great post though and I absolutely know why they picked it!

    Thanks for the blog love - This is your
    {{{HUG}}} Today from me :D

    I'll have to check out some of the other fun sites - I love knowing about other great blogs.

    Have a Wonderful Evening!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrts on your awesomeness in being featured...but I'm not surprised. You are such a great writer.
    I also enjoy many of the blogs you "shouted" out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a little slow (like aaaalotttt slow!!) Just barely saw this - you are so amazing. Tons of love and hugs :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!