Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day To Remember 10-10-10

It's 10-10-10 today.
Which I think is kinda cool.
In honor of this cool day,
I am sharing a special review I've been asked to
participate in...
CSN Stores has invited me to review
a product of my choice from their
many
many
many
awesome websites...
I looked over them all

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be a stylish handbag, a chic bar stool or even cute cookware!

And after much
oogling
and ohhh-ing
and ahhh-ing
I chose this
Cuisinart Elite 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder - CH-4DC
So when it arrives,
I get to try it out!
I've always wanted a Cuisinart.
And my current food processor is outta comission
on account of my dropping the bowl and
breaking it.
So we'll see if this fulfills all of my cuisinart-food-chopping-and-grinding-dreams.

Thanks CSN!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to be discovered by CSN. I'd be happy to review a few items for them. ;)

    Seriously, what a great deal, Dawn. Have fun with your food processor!

    =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hope the cuisinart chopper upper works wonderfully!

    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!