Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where I've Been and What I've Been Doing Pt.2: Making Progress





So as promised, 
here are some peeks at the progress
our designers have been making in the 
new
All About Home 
design center...

Take note and what you'll see is very vibrant colors...
lotsa RED and YELLOW and BLACK

And notice the use of BIRDS...
not on the fabric, but in the accessories.
Remember, birds are a trend right now,
so keep it simple.
Also, LIGHTING is way important--
always have a variety of light sources in each room.

 Use accessories that add "punch" to quote Karen.






 That's our builder guy...lovin his work!


 NUMBERED THINGS ARE A TREND TOO RIGHT NOW










We're not done yet...but it's coming together!

6 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly beautiful!!!! I love the Fall season - the air is cool and the fallen leaves have a rustic smell. Unfortunately my living room is done in purple - hard to incorporate orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice...and it looks like it would be fun to do. I think you've got one heck of a good job there!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the doors with the big flowers! Awesome. I like everything else too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Julie: Each door is $410.00. Not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you please come and live with me and bring your genius and all of your toys? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is lovely!!! And its someone else's money...what fun!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!