Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Fun Than A Barrel of Monkeys!


Yesterday I got an email from a gal over at The Barrel.
I had no idea what The Barrel was until then--
an online magazine.
Turns out,
the powers that be featured
a blog post of mine entitled:
"Why I'm Always a Day Late and a Dollar Short:
The Unmentionable Story"
on page 44 of The Barrel.

How cool is this?
Way.
You'll like this online magazine
mucho much.
Lots of interesting articles,
contests/giveaways
blog tips
and just good clean fun!

So thanks Melissa for choosing me
to be a part of something so unique!

March is starting off
more fun than a
whole heapin' barrel of monkeys!

8 comments:

  1. How cool is that!! I am thinking that next time I see you I will have to get your autograph! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty amazing! I'll have to check out the magazine!
    You are getting famouser and famouser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to you!! I can't think of anyone that deserves it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check this out - I have also never heard of it. In the meantime congratulations!! I have to say that I am not a bit surprised though - You have a real talent for writing and you are interesting and sooo very nice!
    No wonder I keep coming back here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock! this is sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Everyone: Thanks so much for the encouragement!
    You just never know what's headed your way, and thankfully, this week, it's not a bus! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It's so nice to be validated like that.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!