Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Carved in Wood...

Remember our new Family Motto for 2012?
And remember when I said I needed to get ahold of Hallmark
n' see if they might have it on a plaque?
Ha!
Leave it to my BFF, Nan to get the job done:

 I know, right?
Let us recite the mantra 
of the
"Don't Suck" motto:

1- I will do my part.
2- I will be a good example.
3- I will serve others.
4- I will do what other people who don't suck do.

While other families are probably making the same goals for 2012
and wrapping it all up in warm fuzzy words,
(remember, I wanted it to be "Bring 'em In")
yeah,
we're apparently not having that warm n' fuzzy stuff
around here.
Nope.
We're going for BOLD, BLUNT, To-The-Point.
Don't Suck.
SO let it be written,
so shall it be done.

What about your family's 2012 motto?

11 comments:

  1. Momza~
    Like i said before!
    LOVE IT!!
    hugs.. Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this motto, I think its absolutely perfect. And I love that it's now carved in wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the best motto ever! You probably oughta copyright it or something.
    Totally awesome.

    Your friend is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! Seriously, I wish we could meet. I think we would be bosom buddies. :) Would she be willing to carve that motto in wood for other people? I want that to be my motto this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Loui, Sarah, Tauna: Thanks for your encouragement! I don't think I need to copyright it tho'--lol.
    @OurLittlefamily: If you want one, I'll ask Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea!
    Hmm...now to come up with our family motto:

    I'm drawing a blank...

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT.IS.A.CRACK.UP!!!!

    Hilarious - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to give it your all! We could all use your motto for the year and we would all be better for it. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!