Friday, December 2, 2011

Tell it From the RoofTops!

It's back!
My brain is back in town!
The fog has been lifted three whole days
and man! what a feelin'!
I can think whole thoughts again
and as Diana put it to our home teachers,
"speak in full sentences".

Whew!
Grateful
Grateful
Grateful.

I have things to do!
Tonight is our ward's Relief Society Christmas party
and I'm helping to set-up for that
and even participate in the little program too.

I'm really happy,
can you tell?
Am I using enough exclamation marks??!!!

8 comments:

  1. Doing the Happy Dance for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy, too! Prayers have been answered, and I can't think of anyone who deserves the blessings more.

    Think, write, plot, and plan away, Dawn.

    Hurray!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad.
    That was so strange. So happy you are back. I'm sure the family is as well.

    Have fun with your RS program!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! But don't forget to take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (How's that for exclamation marks?) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what did you do to get better? Did it just all come back by itself? anyway, congrats! you've been through enough! enjoy your holidays with your lovely family.

    Laura in sunny Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! SO glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very very ashamed to be a bad blog friend. I didn't know what you had been going through. Wahhhhhh! So sorry about the car accident and all the physical pain but so glad to hear the fog has lifted.

    I have not been on the computer much for the last 3 weeks and I have discovered you miss an awful lot when you miss the blogs.

    Have a Happy Day and week Dawn!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!