Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fridge Wars

Dontcha love it when your kids fight over 
Who Loves You Most?
What?- that's never happened in your house?

It happened at my house just this last weekend.
On my fridge.
Between my two oldest girls, Dani and Nana.
It started with a "love note" left by Diana on Friday which she wrote on the freezer door:
"LOVE YOU MOMZA (heart) Nana"

 Then Dani and her boys came down on Saturday and she added:
"But not as much as Dani loves you, Mom."
Ack! The gauntlet was thrown!
 Every few minutes, another bit was added:

Nana: "You know where liars go!"
Dani: ' Yeah-to the basement. Besides- Mom, you know I loved you most first. I even created two more people who love you.
Nana: "Heard they're now gathering in Golden. (in response to the "where liars go").
          "But I Love her all the day. And we both know I'm her favorite anyways..."
Dani: (responding to liars in Golden) "You heard wrong."
Nana: "Did you not get the memo?"
 Dani: "That right there (pointed arrow up) is why you live in the basement."
Nana: "Please refer to previous statement."





 Dani: "Yes, I did get your memo--No, I don't think mom is crazy! How dare you say that in a memo to me! I love that woman!"
Nana: "I think you're reading too much into things. I said you're crazy not to love that woman. Sheesh learn to read."
 Ahhhh...it's good to be loved.  Even if it's expressed in dry erase ink on my fridge.

10 comments:

  1. That is just the best ! You are a very blessed Mom...za XO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. And I love that you got photo proof (in case they try to change their tune, right? Or is that just MY kids.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my siblings write stuff like that in comments on facebook pictures. So fun and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. You are such a good sport, no wonder they fight to see who loves you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!
    I wouldn't have thought of using dry erase on the fridge!

    That is so cute. I love when the kids fight like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooo cute!! I don't think I would ever want to clean it off the fridge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How cool is that! Isn't it great to be loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that, especially the "that's why you live in the basement"! I never thought about using dry erase on the fridge. What a great way to leave a note! (With or without the in-fighting)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!