Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So You Like To Paint? Try Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint!!


There's this product out that unless you live on either coast of the US
you may not have heard about
but oh baby,
you need to know about this
oh yes you do!

It's called "Annie Sloan Chalk Paint"--
no priming, no sanding.
Let me repeat that:
No Priming, No Sanding!!!!
It has been called, "The Best Paint in the World!"

You just clean whatever you're gonna paint real good--
use denatured alcohol if its something in your kitchen--
like cabinets, to get the kitchen greases/grime off
and then paint.
PAINT, Woman!
And get this!!!!!
It dries in about 20 MINUTES!

My home staging buddy and I are actually taking a class
this month from the only certified dealers/ instructors here in Colorado
at their shop called "Shades of Amber"
and we're painting our kitchen cabinets together!!
I am so stinkin' excited, I am squealing inside my noggin!

I happen to know a very sweet, awesome gal in Utah
that sells it too!
Her name is Sherry Laub.
She is the owner of Drab 2 Fab
in Pleasant Grove.
So beat a path over there
quick
quick
quick
so you can get back home and start PAINTING!!

Can you even imagine how many projects you can get done
in an afternoon??

Okay, so re-cap:
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.(here's her blog too!)
No Priming
No Sanding
20 minute Dry Time
In Colorado:
Shades of Amber
In Highland, Utah:
Drab 2 Fab.

Get it,
Got it,
Good!

5 comments:

  1. I may just do this! I have UGLY cabinets right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DeNae: Run right over to Sherry's place, The Painted Daisy and she will get you going!! Don't forget to post pictures of BEFORE and AFTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about this stuff lately. Pretty neat!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of it, but I love chalk paint. Gonna check it out. Post your cabinets when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I'm curious to know why this stuff is so miraculous!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!