Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer's Comin'!

It's the last Monday of the school year.

I am so stinkin' excited,
I can't even put it into words.

Unstructured days of sunshine and flip-flops.
Camping trips and cook-outs.
Sleeping in and late nights.

This summer will be a busy one,
but oh my!
It's gonna be a memorable one!

Dani & Mr Idaho are moving.
Diana's hoping to leave for a mission. (No word yet on the destination!)

Lots of camping trips for the kids--
boy scouts, girl's camp,
tennis lessons and summer camps.

I love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to love this summer, too...not just because of our annual Newport Beach trip where we get to be with all of our family, but because Todd is coming home for six weeks!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have three more days of school. A part of me is terrified because oh my, six kids all summer is gonna be... hard. But really, I'm mostly just excited to have them with me all day and to be lazy and not get up early and eat watermelon on the front porch and then rinse off the sticky in the garden hose. It's a good time of year.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to adapt your attitude a little bit, I think. Part dread, part excitement over here.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!