Monday, December 23, 2013

Our Missionary is Home

Our missionary is home as of Wednesday, December 18th~!
We have missed her so much--
I've sat on the end of her bed countless hours since then,
listening
listening
listening
 
 
She has learned so much,
been loved by so many,
given all that she had to give + some
 
 
as her mission president said,
"She left it all on the field."
 


 
She came home a brilliant light-filled young woman--
and we are so grateful for her willingness to go and serve a mission for her Savior, Jesus Christ. 
 
 
 {sweetest moment~}
So good to get my arms around my girl!


 
As hard as it was to let her go,
to know of her trials and challenges while away from us--
it was worth every moment.
 
I can't think of anything else in the world,
any other experience,
that could've done what a mission has done
for my girl
and my family.
 
What a great Christmas present to have her home!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm tearing up just looking at the picture of you hugging your girl. May this be a most memorable Christmas for your family.

    Merry Christmas. Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a JOYFUL time for you. Your girl looks fabulous and has such a glow about her. The sign should say "well done thou good and faithful MOM".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and your family. She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!