Thursday, September 10, 2015

Like a cudzu vine...


Joseph, age 15 1/2
Height: 6'5"
Wgt 190

Likes: Mountain Biking, Hiking, Hammock Camping, Mountain Rappelling.
Anything outdoors.
Dislikes: cleaning his room, any sport that involves a ball;
 "I"m not a dog, I don't chase balls." direct quote.

How He Spent His Summer:

Scout Camp @ Camp Alexander, Colorado:
One Week of Life spent doing what he loves, 
turned into a possible summer job for 2016
working up there. His fingers are crossed!

Pioneer Trek @ Martin's Cove, Wyoming:
Memorable quotes:
"It was too short, I could've walked for a week."
"Hardest part was watching the "women's pull" up Rocky Ridge. 
I may have gotten a little emotional, Mom."


Rocky Mountain National Park camping:
Guided his cousin on hikes,
saw a mountain lion
and a bear came through our campsite.

11 Mile Reservoir Camping, Colorado
Just he and his dad making memories.

Red Rock Canyon Bike Trails, Colorado Springs, CO.




1 comment:

  1. Wow. Now THAT'S some growing up!! Can't believe how changed he is since I "saw" him last. How did I miss seeing this last year?
    Did he get the job this summer?

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!