Saturday, March 28, 2009

A GIFT--For YOU!





Thanks to Sadie, I am doing this too. Since I know she is an awesome crafty gal, I couldn't resist. The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.




This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!


2. What I create will be just for you.


3. It'll be done this next month.


4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or something sewn.


I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!


5.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I do promise fabulosity here folks...

Hurry and sign up before your brain is sucked out!

7 comments:

  1. I am so IN!! I'm not hugely crafty but can come up with something, I'm sure. COOL idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I could use some service hours making something special for my bloggy friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, make me a gift, even though I don't have a blog... Love, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan--silly woman, you have to have a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made my day!!! I told myself I had to get it done before May since I knew I would be in my garden all day everyday after that! I do need your new address though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momza,
    I am too late for the home made goodie but I just wanted to let you know that you are a wonder. Your blog is such a worth while way for me to spend my time.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxanne
    You are not too late, if you're up for "the catch" part! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!