Friday, February 15, 2008

Bloom Where You Are Planted..then Move on...

Yep, that's what we're doing...we've been in Meridian, Idaho for about 18 months. We knew we were supposed to come here long before we ever got here...like 3 years before!! Which, looking back is probably a good thing that we had to wait...cuz once we got here, it has been a most challenging experience all the way around!
The best thing I can say about this experience is that even while we have been going thru some deep trials, we always knew this is right where the Lord wanted us to come....and for our struggles, we were blessed with a beautiful daughter-in-law, Tisha. She was worth the trip.

Kent has been laid off since July 2nd, 2007...and today is the first day when I did not open my eyes and immediately plead with Heavenly Father to bless us with a job...that prayer was answered yesterday...a new job, back home in Colorado, right where my heart wants to be.
Where Dean is...I am so entirely grateful for this answered prayer, there are no words to describe my relief and and and...{sigh}....no words.

So the kids and I will remain here in Idaho until school is out, then we'll make our way there.

I have learned so much and even in the midst of trials been blessed! Good people have come into my life...I've had opportunities to do what I love, and to serve really awesome families thru my Doula service, and my Humanitarian calling( I learned to QUILT!), and in my ward RS calling. It has indeed been a "joy and a blessing"--this experience in Idaho.
Now, I am ready to move on and move forward...ready to bloom in a familiar garden once more.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH-HAW!!!! I'm so excited! Give you and your family a big huge group hug from me!!!!!!! Are you coming back here to Fort Collins??? Is Dean still here in Loveland/ Ft. Collins? I hope so!
    xoxo-Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the job in Denver did not pan out....wahhhh. Keep us in your prayers that we are in CO. soon though, please!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!