Thursday, March 27, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies...







Doula Things!


I attended to a birth this week (breathe!)and though it was a very long labor (30 hours), even the Doc attending complimented me and asked me to bring my cards by his office. I love being a Doula! I can't comprehend a better place to be when a new Spirit enters this world than right there in that moment! I love my "moms" and all of their sweethearts and family and friends--births seem to bring out the very best of everyone!
The top baby is "BUZZ" no kidding...cutest strawberry blonde baby ever! And the bottom one is BLAKE...he was just born 5 days ago!







1 comment:

  1. Are you really a Doula! You are my HERO in EVERTHING! I have had ALL of my kids Natural with a midwife. I am going to send you an invite to view my blog...Make sure you look for it. I will send it today!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!