Monday, July 14, 2008

100 Thing Challenge Update






So we had the Moving Sale over the weekend. It went pretty good actually. We sold one of our refridgerators for $350 bucks and a bunch of stuff that I can proudly say I do NOT miss!
Even things I was at first hesitant to part with, as I sit here now, I don't miss 'em. Those navy blue heels I bought in '99 for that skirt are gone just like the others excesses in our home!
I actually mentally FEEL Better! I admit to having a physical reaction to a mental decision. I've always been this way tho...I hate being responsible for "stuff". I am known to empty whole drawers of miscellaneous stuff into a garbage pail, after I have picked thru it and gotten important things out, I announce to the family they have til the end of the day to do the same, and then it gets dumped! Clutter is cluttering.
So I am feeling positive about my take on the 100 thing challenge ! If you're thinking of clearing out the clutter in your life, I am here to cheer you on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!