Thursday, August 14, 2008

An Idaho Farewell

The Sylvesters!!!! Kevin, Sheridan, Carrie, and their awesome Mom, Lorna!





Me, Marcie Frogley( & One of her twins), and Mary Clark
Sara Rawlings and Arianna My perfect RS President, Joey Hardy and me
Lori Wilkey!!

I forgot to post these pics from our ward's Pioneer Day celebration picnic. But since I just found them, I can't resist posting them becuase they are pics of some of the kindest people we have ever met and find ourselves blessed to have known! I miss you all! Thanks for everything!
Oh and Tisha & David Scott: UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!! We miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. yea for new schools that worked out, after the frusteration! How is Colorado? I miss it so so sososososososososo bad! I think its home:)... but time for a new one:) How is Kent's job? How are the kids doing? And wonderful Dawn?
    We love you guys!

    Hey- how did you get that cool updated bloggers name thing over on the right side of the screen that tells you when people update, thats really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!