Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Bedding Anyone?





Okay, so this is a great place to buy linens online. You cannot beat the prices and the quality is there. My good friend, Dodee, has ordered from them and has nothing but good things to say. This week they are offerring NO SHIPPING on purchases over $49.00.

But really, if you're still using the same quilt/comforter/pillows that you've been using since you got married in 1970--it's time. I have found that many women don't think about their bedrooms as the havens they can be, and would rather buy 412 super hero action figures or Barbies for their kids, instead of spending money on something for them. Stop that. You are the heart of the home, you deserve a place of beauty all your own.

1 comment:

  1. I will surely have to look at that site! My room has been a work in progress since we moved in a year ago! My walls are covered in patch samples of all the colors I thought I wanted. A new fresh set of sheets and curtains are on my list! Did Dani get married??? Or just boyfriend? Either way, they look good on one another! Beautiful work on the homes!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!