Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Bedding Evaluation


Okay, so I ordered this bed set from King Linen...it's pretty to look at...but I am dissappointed that the "fluffi-ness" is not as heavy as I am used to for winter bedding*. Still, it is a really pretty set and is worth what it costs.
I cannot wait to show the staged pics of this house once we are done! Kelly and I have worked hard on this one...7 bedrooms is alot of bedrooms! Still, the rooms we have completed are WOW!
Today should be our last day there. Ha! Okay, maybe not. But we are down to 4 rooms left of the entire house. YEA!
I have to say, I love working with Kelly. We work together so well, so effortlessly. We laugh sometimes at the uncanniness we share. Okay, I'm off to work.
* NOTE: After a few nights' use, I must say that the "fluffi-ness" is not an issue where "warmth" is concerned--it's just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!