Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Turkey Day 2008

Everyone pitches in, so the kitchen is the happening place to be! Everybody is in there!
Joseph is peeling potatos with Mr. Wonderful.
nana made Dean's favorite--Devilled eggs, which were gone in about 3 minutes--no kidding. I also made stuffed mushrooms...so yummy, but they didn't last either. We had cranberry salsa (mostly Brad & I ate it), and chips too. Oh, and lots of chocolate because we are all chocoholics in our family...isn't everyone?

Joseph & Dara & Momza--I didn't know I was in the picture, I was trying to stand back while Nana took it.


Dean wearing MY Momza Apron!
(here's a shout-out to Beth, my art pen pal...see your poster on my kitchen cabinet?!)



Dani got Brad busy too, cutting up stuff for her Hot pizza dip...which was fair because he ate most of it. lolOverall, it was a nice Thanksgiving.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!