Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jeepers, Creepers, Where'd ya Get those Peepers?



The Caboose and Boofus got new eyeglasses this morning.


The Caboose's final inspection.


This is George AKA Stuart (long story) from Lenscrafters. If you go in, make sure you tell him I sent you.

Oh and call him "George" despite his nametag that says Stuart. He'll answer, I promise.


Smile Boof, act like you're thrilled to be here, g'head, I'll wait. Fake it till you make it.




He was drunk.





May I just point out her adorable angel kisses aka freckles? I have to, it's my motherly duty.






Boofus was more pensive...which is typical. Is it just me or do his ears looked crooked? Don't tell him I said that.





Say "cheese"! Love her toothless-grin!







She looks miserable doesn't she?












1 comment:

Have a Thought? Share It!