Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Weather Grill

Yesterday it snowed. And snowed. All day. But it wasn't a snow day. And I just noticed the one half of our grill is missing. Boofus probably made some contraption out of it. ugh. that boy.
We normally have a perfect veiw of the Mountains with Pike's Peak right to the left, and also the Air Force Academy right there too.
I took this when the clouds started lifting...so you can see the foothills.
I love snowy days.
Another blog-friend posted pics of her garden's earth worms in Arizona. We won't see that kind of weather here for another few months. I'm okay with that. I lived in Phx for 8 years. Those summers beat our winters for intensity. Just thinking about those hot summers makes me wanna roll in the snow right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy to hear that others are getting dumped on by snow... I am so tired of shoveling snow. I have that snow shovel in my hands more often than not, I don't want rumors to start up that me and the snow shovel have a thing going on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so cold! We are going to be 72 degrees today in AZ. (But I agree our summers are torrid!) I am headed to Colorado Springs in two weeks for my grandbaby's blessing. I will be sure to bring boots, gloves, coats, scarves ... Oh wait. I don't own any. I am off to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lvs: snow shovelling burns calories! So that's gotta make you smile!
    Joy: Maybe we could meet for lunch! And it's a lovely 48o here today...nothin' but blue skies smilin' at me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with my darling daughter, I have about had my fill of shoveling snow for one season. I used to enjoy it, go figure. Anyway as long as the fireplace keeps working I will be good, after all it will only be a couple of months until warmth is once again part of our forecast. 48 degrees sounds heavenly about now.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!