Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAL-o-PAIN-YO Poppers & Crazy Chickens!


I had them for lunch. And nothing else.
Don't do that. Es no bueno.
Pain will ensue. Possibly death. Definitely pain.
Fuego. I think I lost 2 pounds.
Which, incidentally reminds me of my Dad...and chickens that were eating their own eggs before we could get the eggs out of the coop each morning:
My dad got out about 6 eggs, and using a small icepick, poked holes on each end of the egg, then he blew out the entire egg yolk into a bowl. Then, he slid a coffee straw into the holes and filled the eggs up with Tabasco sauce and put the eggs back into the offending hens nests.
About an hour later, my younger brother comes in the house yelling for us to come out n' see the chickens "going wild"!
So all 5 of us kids ran out and saw those hens running around the entire pen, sqawking and half-running-half-flyin' around, with Tabasco sauce chasing their tails behind them.
They never ate their own eggs again. True story. Doesn't that explain so much about me? Try not to think about this the next time you have "hot wings".

2 comments:

  1. HAHA that is a super funny story! I laughed and laughed! What a creative dad you have! Sorry about the poopers...I mean poppers! LOL
    I love them and would probably eat them all day if I could...thanks for the warning of what might happen if I do that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! Totally my humor......So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!