Thursday, February 26, 2009

On my Honor...

Last night was the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet.
And because of some really awesome den mom's it turned out really well.
The food was great, the decorations were great, the company was, you guessed it: Great!
Thanks to Boofus' den mom, Wendy, he finally got his WOLF completed and a couple of belt loops: bicycles and computers. He could've gotten many more, but I have a Scout who doesn't have the patience to sit down with me and the book to fill it out. He prefers to do it with his Dad.

Because of Wendy, we got a fire lit under us and got the requirements completed and checked off--and he was so happy that I think earning his Bear will be much easier.
I got to go up and get "pinned" for his Wolf, but it would've been nice to have something to give to Wendy and his other leaders for all they do to help these boys!
I reminded Joseph after we got home that he owed his success to his awesome leader for all of her phone calls and activities that helped him along.
So thanks Wendy & Luraly for being so committed to our boys.
On the way home last night, The Caboose says, "I'm so proud of you, Joseph!"

2 comments:

  1. Okay, hopefully it will work this time--but now I have so many things to comment about! Congrats on the scouting, I loved the clip on President Uchtdorf, your recipes all looked wonderful and I can't wait to try the chicken pie, sorry about the fish, good luck with getting a dog . . . what have I missed???

    And I hope everyone is feeling better and I am very glad you had a good time with lots of laughter at your lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! I'll post "Forgiving Ourselves" next week for sure! Just been a busy week here with sick kids and other commitments!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!