Friday, February 20, 2009

The Wedding 08--finally some more pics!

Okay so here's the best ones I have right now. The rumor is that Dani finally picked her professional photos out and we'll be getting the cd of those anyday now. I have no idea who took these--probably Nana.






















The Dad's...Mr Wonderful and Mr. Idaho's Dad aka The Bishop. FYI--they both hated the ties. Mr W teased, "We're pimped out."












Out of order, but o well.



















Mr. Idaho's very sweet Mom and Dad.














Us.












Mr W and the Caboose.
















the happy couple








































Keep in mind, this was RECEPTION #3...She wanted only a small whipped topping cake for them...we also had 3 or 4 sheetcakes.



















Yeah, Brad got her!










...dancing with her new Father in law.





Dara & good friend, Matthew...goofing off as usual.










So, someday, I will post the professional pics...hopefully soon.




4 comments:

  1. happy pix. :-)

    looks like fun was had by all. congrats to the newlies.

    ..
    .ero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos ! Did your child get married in December ? Our son was married December 19 in the Orlando Temple...if you look back on my family blog, Nonna Beach News, you'll see a few photos ! I still haven't gotton around to posting the professioal ones...there are 412 pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, How fun! I love weddings! Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks so happy. Did you say 3 receptions, wow. My daughter is up at school right now and dating an Idaho boy- I think it might be getting serious. She's only 19 and he's 25. I'm freaking out.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!