Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dakota's World & Random Pics

The Caboose, Boofus and Dakota getting ready for school. 'Kota goes with me to take the kids to school every day. In fact, everytime this little dog hears the keys or sees me going to the door, she thinks she is going with me. I try to take her with me as much as possible.
Wild flowers on the trail. I'm just trying to learn my new camera features.


Santa Fe trail in Colorado Springs. Have I told you I love Colorado?


Kota on the trail. If she could, she'd raise her paws and ask me to carry her. She is really a great companion on the trail when she isn't zig-zagging in front of me. She doesn't even need a leash...she just sticks right by me. Until a friendly jogger comes by, then she's a mess, so I have to hold onto her.





The Front Range of the Rockies...love that blue sky!





More trail. Did I tell you this rocks my socks?





The Boofus has been attacked by a killer puppy!! Ack!








Before Bed, hangin' in the loft with the pup and Daddy.




Okay, I don't know why this one is sideways...but Mr W hangin with the pup...he always gets down on her level. She just eats him up!

Kota is just a typical lab...she loves people, she already retrieves(!), & she eats like there's no tomorrow! We're feeding her Avoderm...it's supposed to be good for her coat n stuff. She sleeps in a crate all night without incident. I can let her out the front door and she runs around to the back of the house, up the deck stairs and waits at the sliding glass door to be let in...she doesn't run away! Our last dog was always always running off, so that she doesn't is way cool to us.
And when I open her crate door, she walks right in. She won't do that for the kids though, and I don't know why. But she'll do it for me. She's already grown so much...we are really enjoying this new little gal. The Caboose wants to make Kota a guard dog...haha. right.











Matt & Dani at Nana's piano recital. Dani looks so happy doesn't she? lol Oh and the timestamp on this is way off. It was a week ago,










Nana and her piano teacher, Laurel. I like this teacher alot. She freaks Nana out to do her best.
Worth every cent.













Elder Nevels from Fulton, MO. and his companion, Elder Babbit from Illinois. And the Caboose.
We love these young men so much. We're going to know them for-ev-er.














Random pics of the here and now

5 comments:

  1. fun pics, Momza!

    once more, thank you for sharing. :-)

    ..
    .ero

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to see a little slice of your life. The puppy seems to have a wonderful disposition and lots of smarts. And Colorado is one of my favorite places to visit.

    I truly believe that a good piano teacher makes all the difference (as do great elders)!

    And yes, Dani looks to be glowing...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one lucky puppy! It sounds like she will grow into a fantastic dog. Keep up the good work! I loved all your pictures. I can understand why you love that trail so much. It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures. It was fun to see such a variety from your life. Love the puppy! Oh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little black puppy just stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!