Friday, August 28, 2009

It's 47 degrees....



I am a Sucker for Fall...

Cooler mornings,

my fleece coat,

my bedding-- the one

with chenille woven in it,

burning my cinnamon

and clove and berry candles~


crock-pot chili,

and stews,

brocolli and cheese soups~


ready to warm up my home

with decorations ...

golds and reds

oranges and browns


Ready for the leaves on

the Aspens to turn

Golden yellow

oh they speak to me


One last trip to the Mountains

to see the elk bugle

and see the colors on

the mountainside


It's time for football

which means

football food

tailgate parties

and team-colored

cupcakes!

~I'm ready for my favorite season~

Are you?

6 comments:

  1. YEP..Im with you Fall brings such awesome colors..and some of the best snuggle times!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I am, and it's MY favorite season, too! Hands down!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite season is summer, so I'm always a little sad to see the leaves turn. I love hot weather and long evenings and kids home from school, and I dread winter, so fall just reminds me that winter is on the way. I enjoy it though, don't get me wrong, I'm just sorry summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too!! We finally get down to under 100! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Fall. Bring it on! Btw -- love this new style you've taken to writing in.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!