Thursday, September 24, 2009

SCENTSY Time!!!

The temps are dropping
the first snow has fallen
and I'm thinkin' all things
Fall!
The thing I love about this time of year
is the smells of the season!
Warm apple Cider
Cinnamon
Bayberry
Yummy spices
So to kick off this wonderful time
of Year,
I'm offerring free products
from my Scentsy collection!
If you're ready to fill your home with
wonderful scents of the season

Go to my Scentsy website and place an Order today!
www.scentsy.com/daybreak

When you've placed your order there, email me and I'll send you a gift of a scentsy 6-pc brick for free!
You'll love the products so much, I know you'll want to buy some as gifts!
Place your order by September 26th and receive a 2nd surprise!


3 comments:

  1. oh Im very big on my house smellin good!! Ive got to go check this out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realize that you had this little business of yours. The plug-in covers look really cute! Unfortunately, I just bought a bunch of wallflowers from Bath and Body Shop, but when those run out, I will give yours a try!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!